Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To choose between A & B -dilemma in a youngster’s mind

The best thing to start with is bollywood. Enjoyed the movie today “Athithi kab jaoge”.  Being honest nobody likes athithi but still we say athithi devo bhava:. Here is my question- Should the people of my generation avoid athithi or welcome them.
                                                    Similar situations arise several times where people of my age have to choose between two- Act as you like or act as you should.
                                                   There is a boy and a girl. They love each other and wishing to marry. Isn’t their love is very sufficient condition for them to get married?  Why they are imposed in so many acid test and complex methods & procedures of society? There is a question, who is right- young couple or society?
                                                   Maa said to me never eat anything before you take bath & sacrifice your food (do fast) once a week for the god so he will bring prosperity In your life. I am not staying with my mother. I have a choice- to follow what my mother says to me or enjoy my freedom.
                                                   This is my life. I will drive according to what seem correct to me. I will make my own rules. I own the right to decide for me.

     But you know:- I am scared!

The rules & methods made by the society are the evolution of thousand years.  Am I strong enough or correct enough to decide not to follow them?
                                            Help me to decide!
At the last

   क्यों डरु जिंदगी में क्या होगा ...
    कुछ न होगा तो तजरुबा होगा ..

8 comments:

  1. Hey

    You've written a thoughtful blog Sasha

    Nice examples, I feel we should decide what is to be done in our life though the society's rules are an outcome of evolution of several thousand years but they were also tried once, so I completely agree with the last lines of your blog.

    Its my life, its now or never, I ain't gonna live forever...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaishali Phadnis said.......
    Hi

    You've written a nice blog shashank.

    In my opinion we are the owner of our life so rules should be in our favour.Rules of society is just only to guide us but it is upto you to decide which one is correct.If you think you can or you can't it means you are correct...

    I m agree with last line of your blog because your are correct enough to decide not to follow them or follow them.

    I want to enjoy my life according to my rules.I want to enjoy each & every moment with complet freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii...
    It was nice to read your blog. This was really a good start. Keep it up man...!
    One thing please suggest me that how can I write a nice blog. Waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...Shashank!!!!!

    It was your first blog but i like it verymuch as you have described few incidents in it and I can say that after reading this blog any youngster will be able to corelate himself with it.

    It was like your thoughts are describing the feelings of a yongster.

    I can say that I was really able to connect my feelings with your thoughts.

    Good job Dear, Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shasha, haha.
    Wonderful thought process. But I feel extremely pleased to know that you have even not ignored the concern for society. Yes , its high time society came to know that the new generation has blown away the norms in its stride. But still the sense of belonging to our immediate environment makes us conscious.
    Good work pal.
    Munish

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing Right or wrong. Because whenever we see a thing with different perceptions it changes accordingly.So why we live by taking care of others` prospectives. We can establish our own belief so others follow us.....
    Nice blog, really it is thought provoking.
    Ok. Bye ....Keep it up.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice blog.
    I think it happens with all. Three is always some kind of trade off we have to do. But we are going to be a manager where we will have to take decisions by our selves. So my point is we must be able enough to take the decisions and able to judge what is good or bad for ourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, shashank.
    this blog is very good but, what i interprete is that, this is your personal feeling & fear of future. don't warry dear. future is always bright. i hope u can understand this thing. by the way you are not ready to accept the society's rules, & you don't have that much courage to change the way. so don't warry about it, this is the life, it is going like water in your your hand. don't try to hold it in your hand.you will be fail every time in your life.

    don't be confused by temparary situation, solve it for permanent. enjoy your life.....

    ReplyDelete